Zell am See–Kaprun Summercard Holiday with that little bit of extra!
Your trump card for even more summer fun in the mountains!
This year your summer holiday in Zell am See-Kaprun can again be enriched with fascinating experiences. The Zell am See-Kaprun summercard offers summer guests in the region a very special
service: action, fun and variety for both young and old are guaranteed with this unique card.
The Zell am See-Kaprun summercard has got what it takes. It opens up a variety of opportunities by providing access to the sporting, cultural and natural highlights in Zell am See-Kaprun and the surroundings.
Right from the very first minute of your stay, you can start enjoying the advantages of the Zell am See-Kaprun summercard. Enjoyment - that also means saving on entrance fees. Enjoy the cable
cars, lidos and indoor pools, natural arenas and many attractions without having to pay extra - or at an attractive discounted price from the individual bonus partners. As you can see: it’s worth
getting the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card!
The Zell am See-Kaprun summercard is available for all guests of the participating accommodation providers between 15th May and 15th October. Throughout your stay in the region, you’ll be positively surprised time and again with the attractive range of service included. Use the Zell am See-Kaprun summercard as often as you like, and enjoy your holiday to the full.
Participating partners in the Zell-Kaprun Card
- Schmitten* | Zell am See
- Kitzsteinhorn* | Kaprun
- Maiskogel | Kaprun
- Alpine reservoirs | Kaprun
- Pleasure boat trips*| Zell am See
- Three lidos | Zell am See
- Indoor swimming pool | Zell am See
- Sigmund-Thun-Klamm gorge | Kaprun
- Nationalparkworlds Hohe Tauern | Mittersill
- Wildlife Park Ferleiten | Fusch - Ferleiten
- Tourist mine Leogang Knappenstube | Leogang
- Mining museum | Leogang
- Museum of Local History Schloss Ritzen | Saalfelden
- Kitzlochklamm gorge | Taxenbach
- Vorderkaserklamm gorge | St. Martin
- Seisenbergklamm gorge | Weissbach
- Krimmler Wasserfälle waterfalls | Krimml
- NEW: Vötter's Vehicle Museum | Kaprun
* Card holders can use the cable cars to the summits of Schmittenhöhe and Kitzsteinhorn once within six days. This holds true for a boat trip on lake Zell, too. The use of the glacier ski lifts is not included. All other facilities in operation can be used as often as you like.
- Postbus | Zell am See-Kaprun
- TAUERN SPA – Sunset Ticket | Kaprun
- Museum of Local History Vogtturm | Zell am See
- Museum Kaprun | Kaprun
- Mühlauersäge Adventure Sawmill | Fusch
- Grossglockner Hochalpenstrasse | Ferleiten to Heiligenblut
- Steam train| Zell am See-Kaprun to Krimml
- Adventure Golf – Woferlgut | Bruck a. d. Großglocknerstr.
- Krimml Wonder World of Water | Krimml
- Excursions – Vorderegger Reisen
- Excursion train | Zell am See
- Diesel cinema | Bruck a. d. Grossglocknerstr.